A vessel may require much more than simple port agency services when in port. The need often arises for husbandry services, which can sometimes mean the involvement of a different agent to that which is handling the port call. High Seas can avoid that by providing professional husbandry services at ports and terminals around the world. These services include:
- Crew handling – meet & greet, hotel bookings, shore pass arrangements, etc.
- Crew welfare – doctor, dentist, mail, and prepaid telephone calling cards
- Spares clearance and delivery.
- Inward & outward clearance.
- Liaison with local authorities.
- Follow-up activities with workshops, contractors etc.
- Bunkers and lubricants.
- Communication assistance.
We have excellent relations with suppliers and port & immigration authorities around the world, ensuring that client’s needs are given preference –your preferred partner.